Saudi Arabia is one of the most economically developed countries of our time. This state is a leading producer of natural gas and oil.
Since 2016, Saudi Arabia has gradually begun to change its course regarding economic development in the form of a gradual decrease in its dependence on the extraction of natural resources and the development of such areas as healthcare, infrastructure construction, recreation and tourism, trade and much more. Vision 2030, the so-called reform, includes attracting foreign direct investment. One of the key approaches in cooperation with foreign companies is that the income of the latter will not be subject to double taxation, thus this factor will prevail over domestic tax rules. The Kingdom has already concluded dozens of such agreements with such authoritative states as: Great Britain, China, Switzerland, Japan, and this is just the beginning.
- The country is open to attracting business and businessmen
- Privatization policy. Changes in the national business model in the form of privatization allow foreign investors and companies to get new profitable places to develop their business
- Attitude. The people of Saudi Arabia are very hospitable and helpful.
- Security. One of the safest countries in the world.
- Accommodation. A large number of entrepreneurs, as well as their families, move permanently to Saudi Arabia.